Career Planning of students is managed by Career Management Centre
- Role of counsellor, coach, guide and facilitator for a successful career.
- Additional skills based [aptitude / advance excel] sessions conducted by internal / external invitees.
- Continuous follow-up & update in all aspects of soft skills, GD / PI, corporate communications, diverse job profiles & industry’s expectations.
- Extensive practical exposure for their holistic development by means of :-
- Summer Internship [2 months mandatory]
- Industrial Visits
- Guest Lectures
- Live Projects